Are you exploring new markets to expand your business? Join the Danish delegation for this perfect opportunity to discover the abundant opportunities of Morocco, where the prosperous economic situation has led the way for a sustainable transition.
Morocco is Europe’s gateway to Africa. Morocco is keen to strengthen its position as an African leader and is considered as a platform for foreign companies to project their activities in sub-Saharan Africa due to:
- Deep knowledge of African markets
- Very frequent airline connections
- A strong Moroccan banking sector present in Africa
In order to foster investments in Morocco, the Moroccan government implemented key administrative, fiscal, real estate incentives along with several Trade Agreements giving access to 1.3 billion consumers.
When it comes to GDP growth, the country has been growing with around 3% last year, while forecasts predict the country to grow with around 4–5% throughout 2019 and 2020.
The improving economic situation leads the way for a sustainable transition, which you are now invited to take part in. Taking part of this delegation will give you a unique insight into the high potential of untapped business opportunities in this sustainable transition.
Your benefit from joining the trade delegation
You will have the chance to meet relevant Moroccan Ministers together with high-level authorities and private companies, who all share an interest in the development of sustainability.
The program will explore business opportunities through engaging in meetings with authorities and businesses, panel debates and company site visits in an emerging Morocco. Ultimately, the delegation aims to engage Danish companies as an active part in the current sustainable transition in Morocco and the final program will be based on your wishes and requirements.
By joining the trade delegation, you will get the chance to:
- Promote your business and connect with relevant private and public actors in Morocco
- Share your values and experiences on how to ensure sustainable development in several Moroccan sectors. Subthemes: solar energy, biomass management, energy efficiency, water treatment, recycling, waste management, hydropower, etc.
- Expose your brand to the country through media channels that target the wider public and is distributed broadly
- Participate in site visits in Casablanca and Rabat
- Contribute to behavioral change in a fast-growing country
Who should join?
The aim of the business delegation is to introduce the Danish approach to environmental and sustainable development and demonstrate its relevance in Morocco. Therefore, the delegation is relevant for companies who are working within:
- Climate adaptation
- Resources & environment
- Sustainable transportation and infrastructure.