PRIVATE SECTOR EVENT- AFGHANISTAN 2021
The Confederation of Danish Industry and warfair invite Danish companies to join an introductory meeting to discuss the opportunities and challenges within the private sector in Afghanistan.
Afghan companies will give a brief introduction to the current state of the private sector in Afghanistan, including the opportunities and challenges when doing business.
warfair will give a brief introduction to the opportunities and challenges when doing business with Afghanistan.
Finally, we also seek to establish an open dialogue between Danish and Afghan companies, focusing on knowledge-sharing and identifying mutual interests on the two markets. Join this meeting to broaden your scope, learn more about the Afghan market, and strengthen your business ventures both in Denmark and Afghanistan.
At the meeting, we value open discussions but seek to cover:
- The background of the Danish and Afghan companies attending
- Presentations from selected Afghan companies and responses from Danish companies
- An introduction to doing business in Afghanistan by warfair, including the challenges and opportunities
You will get
- Presentations by warfair, DI, and selected Afghan and Danish companies
- An introduction to doing business in Afghanistan, including the challenges and opportunities
- Q&A and discussions between Danish and Afghan companies
We look forward to hearing from you.
Ejvind Vøgg Christian Friis Bach
Senior Advisor Director