Arab Health 2023 - Dubai, UAE
Be part of Pavilion of Denmark at Arab Health - the most important marketplace for healthcare companies, technology, products and services in the MENA region.
Danish Export - Health Tech & DI invite you to participate on Pavilion of Denmark at Arab Health 2023 30 January to 2 Febuary.
By participating at Arab Health you will get a strong platform to showcase your company and solutions towards industry professionals in the MENA Region.
On Pavilion of Denmark you will have a strong exposure being part of a joint group of Danish companies representing strong Danish soulutons and technology at this must-attend and leading industry event targeted the health care industri in the region.
Want to expand your business in the Middle East?
Arab Health is the ideal showcase for Danish companies wishing to enter and expand their business in the MENA region.
You should exhibit at Arab Health 2023 if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in this booming market for products and services for the healthcare sector.
The event attracts more than 40,000 healthcare professionals from the entire region, of which more than 50% are qualified buyers from hospitals or distributors seeking to source new suppliers and products.
As participant at Arab Health and exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark, you will have:
- Unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- Access to networking events with international stakeholdes and decision makers
- Ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- A turn-key and full service stand in an attractive location
The Middle East and the GCC countries in particular, are experiencing high and stable GDP growth rates, and an even higher per capita growth in the consumption of healthcare services.
This, combined with the fact that elderly people represent a growing share of the population in the Middle East, makes the region a market worth considering for Danish companies in their growth strategy for the coming years.
The demand for medical treatment in the region is expected to grow by 240% over the next two decades, fuelled mainly by a significant increase in lifestyle-related diseases.
You will be part of a 4 day live event and get:
- Turn-key exhibition stand on the Pavilion of Denmark (excl. print of graphics)
- Build-up and dismantling of exhibition stand
- Carpet, furniture (1 table and 3 chairs) and brochure rack
- Lights and standard WiFi connection
- Power consumption on your area
- Coffee/tea and snacks for you and your guests during exhibition days
- Evening networking event
Sign up and find more information here: Arab Health 2023 - Dubai, UAE (danishexport.dk)
In cooperation with: