Danish Business Delegation to New Delhi
Within the framework of the comprehensive Green Strategic Partnership Agreement between India and Denmark we are pleased to invite you to take part in a three-day water summit in India 12-15 June 2022
India is facing substantial water shortage problems and accordingly has an aim to improve water availability in all sectors. Denmark has a long tradition for working with water and strong state-of-the-art water competencies within all water-using sectors and could assist India with sustainable and energy-optimized solutions.
Along with The Trade Council, New Delhi, Danish Water Forum and DI Water are organizing the delegation with a strong focus on water distribution, wastewater, waste energy and groundwater management. Specifically, the delegation will address the issue of collaboration with utilities and going to market
- Indian Danish Water Summit in New Delhi: The summit will be a mix of interventions, pitching and roundtable discussions between Indian and Danish stakeholders
- Site visit to main utility close to New Delhi
- Networking events to share knowledge with selected utilities to showcase Danish know-how and solutions and to foster collaboration
- Get insight in selected project and market opportunities and learn from leading Indian consultancies and EPC contractors
- Minor exhibition presenting Danish competences and solutions
… And much more
A more detailed program will be published soon.
Prior to the delegation we aim to have a webinar with potential customers or utilities. This will allow for B2B follow-up in India.
Join the initiative to help show-casing the strong Danish water competencies and to assist India in overcoming its water challenges.