China International Import Expo 2020
CIIE is one of the most important commercial events taking place in China in 2020 and a must-attend event for Danish companies that are already - or are interested in - doing business in China.
- The CIIE provides a two-way channel for global companies to enter the Chinese market and for Chinese companies to seek international partners
- The goal is to promote international trade
- Expected to attract more than 150,000 Chinese professional buyers
- In 2019 over 120 countries and regions participated
- Official statistics show the first CIIE concluded with the value of intended deals exceeding $57.8 billion
YOU WILL GET
- A turnkey solution for your company with a walk-on stand fully equipped with counters, chairs, tables, shelves, lightning, wall-to-wall prints, and access to shared storage room
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers, including exhibition catalogue
- Coordination of joint freight, customs clearance, hotel reservations and travel proposal
- Confederation of Danish Industry will provide assistance in all aspects related to your participation
JOIN ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT COMMERCIAL EVENTS IN CHINA
The expo is the world’s largest Trade Expo and in 2019 more than 1,800 enterprises participated the second CIIE. Over 180 of the applicants are among the world top 500 and leading enterprises and the NECC (National Exhibition and convention Center) covers a total exhibition area of 75,000 square meters.
TWO DANISH PAVILIONS
In 2020 we will organize two Danish pavilions at CIIE. We will showcase the Danish companies technologies and strongholds within Food & Agricultural Products and within Food Tech, and we are proud to have Food Nation on board as branding partner for the events.