DANISH PAVILION AT IFFT INTERIOR LIFESTYLE LIVING 2021
The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) invites you to exhibit at the IFFT Interior Lifestyle Living 2021 in Tokyo, the only fair in Japan targeting the market for high-end and design-oriented products.
The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) invites you to exhibit on the Danish Pavilion at the IFFT Interior Lifestyle Living 2021 in Tokyo, the only fair in Japan targeting the market for high-end and design-oriented products.
IFFT Interior Lifestyle Living is an international trade fair focusing on lifestyle concepts for the Japanese interior design market. With around 350 exhibitors, products related to the entire living space are assembled at the fair including furniture from major manufacturing regions and specialty interior design products and materials.
Moreover, 15,000 buyers will be represented at the fair. These comprise a
wide range of buyers including not only retailers, but also those looking for
new business contract opportunities such as architects, hoteliers, and interior designers.
As an exhibitor at the Danish Pavilion, you will have:
- A turn-key stand with individual designs
- Central location and visibility
- Light meals during the fair
- Danish branding
- A joint event
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers
- Coordination of joint freight and customs clearance
- Coordination of joint travel and hotel reservation through BCD Travel Agency
By joining the exhibition, your company will:
- Connect with buyers from the whole contract sector.
- Highlight your new products and build brand awareness.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends within the interior design market.
- Network with consumers.
- Meet investors and discuss funding opportunities.
- Strengthen relationships with your existing buyers.
- Create new business connections.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
If you are a company offering products within the interior, lifestyle, or the living industry, then you should join as an exhibitor.
Join as an exhibitor and get a full turn-key stand at the Danish Pavilion which will include a stand area of 9 sqm and the construction of it.
Moreover, by joining as an exhibitor, DI will assist you in all aspects of practicalities regarding your participation at the IFFT Interior Lifestyle Living 2021