PROPAK CHINA 2020
Participate in China’s largest Trade Exhibition for Processing and Packaging Technologies and contribute to the Development of the Chinese Food Industry.
More than 30 per cent of the Global GDP growth during the next ten years is expected to take place in China. The food market is no exception. In 2018, China was the World’s fourth biggest importer of Danish Food – the country being a driving force behind 2019’s record breaking Danish food export. Further, the interest in Danish equipment is rising. New consumer habits, e-trade and focus on food safety are among the upgrading drivers of the Chinese food industry and this calls for Danish solutions and know-how. In 2019, Denmark participated with a national pavilion at the ProPak China exhibition for the second time. In 2020, we follow up on the success. Be part of the momentum.
ProPak China 2019 welcomed more than 33,000 professional visitors – up 34 per cent compared to ProPak China 2018 – with major international pavilions representing France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Taiwan Region, North America and Denmark. The same standard is expected in 2020.
The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) organizes the Danish Pavilion in 2020 and coordinates with the exhibition organizer. We provide you with a turnkey solution to present your company and products.
Being part of a joint pavilion is an effective and cost-efficient way for your company to attract potential customers. It is a great possibility for networking and an opportunity to exchange knowledge with exhibitors with similar interests in China.
YOU WILL GET
- A 9 sqm booth at the national Danish pavilion at ProPak China 2020 in Shanghai National Exhibition and Convention Center (NECC)
- A turnkey solution for your company with a walk-on stand fully equipped with counters, chairs, tables, shelves, lightning & wall-to-wall prints and access to a shared storage room
- The National Pavilion is manned by DI throughout the exhibition
- Exhibit delivery, design, individual consultancy & decoration and an exhibition catalogue
- A preparation meeting before departure.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
ProPak China covers the whole supply chain. The exhibition addresses equipment for food, beverage and pharmaceutical products:
- Food & beverage processing and packaging
- Flexible packing and logistics
- Quality control & testing
- Printing & labelling materials and technology
- Brewing & bottling
- Cosmetic processing machinery and packaging
- Pharmaceutical processing and packaging.
Read more about ProPak China 2020: https://www.propakchina.com/en/