Singapore Water Week 2020
Pavilion of Denmark - get an easy and direct access to customers and business partners in Southeast Asia Singapore Int'l Water Week 2020 & City Solutions
Danish Export - Water and The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) once again invite you to take part in the Pavilion of Denmark at SIWW 2020.
Singapore International Water Week and World Cities Summit Expo gather the entire industry in South East Asia and China. You can expect to meet customers with specific needs for new and innovative water and city solutions, which Danish companies can supply.
Who will you meet?
• Utilities and industry leaders
• Agents and distributors
• City planners
• Industrial park developers
• Water and wastewater treatment professionals
More than 24,000 visitors from 110 countries and regions attended the event in 2018 with 1000 exhibitors from 57 countries. Top regions at SIWW 2018 (Excluding Singapore)
• 61 % ASIA
• 14% EUROPE
• 13% AMERICAS
• 8% OCEANIA
• 4% MENA & AFRICA
Why exhibit at the Danish Pavilion?
Exhibiting with us provides you with unique advantages. You get:
- A turn-key and full-service stand. You only have to concentrate on getting new leads and customers.
- Access to the main water exhibition area. Present your company from a central location
- Marketing material: A company profile in the official SIWW catalogue and a company profile in the Danish Pavilion brochure, which will also contain State of Green white papers.
- A chance to present your products at a Business Forum Seminar organized in cooperation with the organisers of City Solutions Singapore.
- Networking. Sharing experiences, contacts and knowledge with co-exhibitors help you get easier and faster access to customers and business partners.
- Reception held at the Danish pavilion
- Exhibition dinner during the one of the day in Singapore.
Access City Project
We aim to collaborate closely with the Access City Project. Access Cities aims to strengthen sustainable urban development in Singapore. The focus is to offer a better quality of life to their citizens through more efficient and sustainable solutions regarding energy, water management, smart grids, buildings, intelligent transport systems etc.
Free Trade Agreement
The EU has now approved the Free Trade Agreement with Singapore, which comes into force on November 21, 2019. The agreement means, among other things, the removal of customs duties, smooth trade and administrative facilitation of customs clearance. Read more...
Price and participation
You can participate in the Danish pavilion either by having an individual booth or a brochure stand.
Exhbition Package A—Individual booth
9m2 booth, incl. table and chairs, 3 walls for company graphics, brochure holder, electricity, storage, cleaning as well as a company profile in the Danish pavilion brochure, participation in business forum and reception + all pavilion services & promotion
Price: 7.600 DKK/sqm - Example: 9m2 booth = 68.400 DKK
Exhibition Package B—Brochure Stand
1 wall for company graphics, a brochure holder in the common area. Furthermore, includes a company profile in the Danish pavilion brochure, participation in business forum and reception + all pavilion services & promotion. (max 2 persons)
Price: 19.000 DKK
Independent of package an entry and service fee is to be added: 9.800 DKK per company