Danish Design at SLDF 2024 – Seoul Living Design Fair
Danish Industry (DI), Trade Council of Denmark in South Korea, and Creative Denmark invite you to exhibit at the Seoul Living Design Fair 2024 (SLDF). SLDF is a major international exhibition for living design in Asia, and the fair welcomes 280,000 visitors every year including interior designers, architects, marketers, trend research institutions, and cultural figures.
The Seoul Living Design Fair (SLDF) is a major exhibition showcasing South Korea’s lifestyle - co-hosted by Design House and COEX. Founded in 1994 to introduce new living trends and provide information on design culture. Now it has grown into a major international living fair in Asia and a significant event that brings designers, marketers, manufacturers, and architects from all over the world to experience a broad range of perspectives on the living industry.
The SLDF has been a committed partner for leading brands and consumers in the living design industry, collecting and displaying top products and producing high-value-added content. Furthermore, the fair offers total marketing solutions through collaborations with preeminent designers, allowing it to play a leading role in the future of Korea's living design industry. There are more than 280,000 visitors to the fair every year.
The Danish Pavilion will be centrally located and curated by Sungjoon Chae, Head Architect
at SPOA (www.spoallc.com). He aims at showcasing Danish products in a local Korean context.
In general, companies and national pavilions need to apply for a space to exhibit at the SLDF. Based on previous promotions, Danish Industry (DI), Trade Council of Denmark in South Korea, and Creative Denmark was accepted as exhibitors, now able to offer Danish companies’ attendance at the fair.
As an exhibitor at SLDF, you will have:
- A turn-key exhibition space curated by a Korean interior designer
- Central location and exposure
- Danish branding
- Joint events
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organisers
- Coordination of joint freight and customs clearance
- Coordination of joint travel and hotel reservations through BCD Travel Agency
Moreover, by joining as an exhibitor, DI will assist you in all aspects of practicalities regarding your participation in the fair.
By joining the exhibition, your company will:
- Connect with buyers from the retail and contract sectors
- Highlight your new products and build brand awareness
- Keep up to date with the latest trends within the interior design market
- Meet investors and discuss funding opportunities
- Strengthen relationships with your existing buyers and business partners
- Create new business connections