Shaping A New India - Sustainable Danish Solutions at the Vibrant Gujarat 2019 Summit
Join the Business delegation to Vibrant Gujarat, India 17 - 20 January 2019.
The Prime Minister of Denmark HE Lars Løkke Rasmussen is expected to participate and he looks forward to heading a significant Danish business delegation. Furthermore, the Danish Minister for Environment & Food HE Jakob Elle-mann-Jensen will be present at the event.
Under the headline Shaping a New In-dia, the Prime Minister of India, HE Narendra Modi will inaugurate this 9th edition of the Vibrant Gujarat taking place between 17 and 20 January 2019.
As a partner country at the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit, Denmark will be given preferential treatment which translates into particular opportunities for you and your company to either explore or extend your presence in India - a market characterized by rapid development and economic growth.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
At the 2019 summit Denmark will highlight specific Danish competences within four main tracks, reflecting expressed Indian demands (companies outside these areas are naturally welcome to take part):
- Sustainable Solutions for Smart Cities: water-, waste-, and energy solutions, urban infrastructure, green building
- Renewable Energy: in particular: opportunities in wind energy and waste to energy
- Transport and Infrastructure: ports and maritime, aviation, roads and logistics
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
YOU WILL GET
By participating at Vibrant Gujarat your company can:
- Get exposure and possibility to speak at various sector specific seminars and events
- Attend networking events with other Danish participants
- Attend the VIP buffet with participation of the accompanying Danish minister/s and your invited guests (3 guests. Option to buy more spots/seats)
- Secure exposure for your company at the common Danish stand
- Participate at the welcoming ceremony and briefings about the Indian market.