TRADE FAIR: MEATEX, TORONTO 2022
The Confederation of Danish Industry, Food Nation and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs invite you to join the Danish Pavilion at MeatEx 2022 in Toronto, Canada. Join to expand and boost performance in the North American markets. Exhibitors at MeatEx will be showcasing their products and services in three major areas: Products, Industry and Retail.
MeatEx is the confluence of industry and product. The whole chain of production, packaging, distribution, warehousing, and sale of red meat, poultry, seafood, and processed products is included in this fair.
- International B2B Meeting point
- Engage with the domestic and international meat industry community
- Meet major international buyers
- The intersection of Industry and Products
- Covering the North American market
- Focused on Quality (#EatBetterMeat)
- Specialized workshops and seminars
3 DAYS OF PROMOTING QUALITY SOLUTIONS ON ONE OF THE BIGGEST MARKETS
From February 3rd – 5th, 2022, MeatEx will highlight the most important ways the meat industry is moving into the future. From high tech processing facilities to the newest packaging trends and food safety to the growing expectations of meat quality, MeatEx will be the center for showcasing innovative solutions to the demands of the meat-processing industry and the butchers’ trade.
With a population of around 580 million people, who consume high-quality meat products, North America is an essential market. The US and Canada both have among the highest rate of processed meat product consumption in the world. Canada as the host of MeatEx, is a growing multicultural country with a focus on increasing quality and innovation in the meat, poultry, fish and seafood industry. Be a part of the Danish Pavilion to enhance your image and learn more about state-of-the-art meat production.
Who Can Exhibit?
- Producers & Manufacturers / Importers & Exporters
- All kinds of Fresh meat, poultry, fish & sea food, processed products, Additives, Casing, machinery, packaging, refrigerated trailers, storage, processing equipment, butchery and meat shop’s equipment.
- Retailers / Wholesalers / Distributors
- All kinds of Fresh meat, poultry, fish & sea food, processed products, processing equipment, Additives, Casing, machinery, butchery and meat shop’s equipment.
- Service Providers
- All Transportation and Logistics, materials handling and etc.
- Consultant Companies
- Quality Control, Research & Development, Marketing and Advertisement and etc.
- North America, with a population of around 580 million people, who consume high-quality meat products is an essential market.
- The US and Canada both have among the highest rate of processed meat product consumption in the world.
- Canada as the host of MeatEx, is a growing multicultural country with a focus on increasing quality and innovation in the meat, poultry, fish and seafood industry.
- Enhance your image and brand recognition in the North American market
- A great starting point for new entrants into the market.
- Assess how to expand and boost performance in the markets mentioned above.
Exhibit with us
As an exhibitor at the Pavilion of Denmark, you will get a complete package including:
- A 9m2 stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- A unique exposure and a significant opportunity to create international business
- Ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design