Energy & CleanTech Business Delegation to Mexico
Meet and do B2B with selected big companies and key decision makers from four important Mexican states on our business delegation to Mexico, 23-26 September 2019.
The Confederation of Danish Industry and the Embassy of Denmark in Mexico invite you to join the Energy & CleanTech Delegation 2019.
Mexico’s current energy demand and growing economy have unleashed the potential for a vibrant market, fully open to international competition across the value chain within clean energy, wind, water and CleanTech solutions.
Join this delegation to meet with government key stakeholders from Mexico City, Tabasco, Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon and get a chance to pitch your company, technology and solutions for a selected group of some of the most important companies in the world and selected key public decision makers, who are all currently looking to invest heavily in Energy and CleanTech solutions and know how.
Mexico has a growing population of 130 million inhabitants, and a thriving open economy, which is among the largest in the world, with 12 Free Trade Agreements covering over 42 countries and a strategic position connecting not only to US and Canada but also to South America and the Asian regions.
By participating, your company will have a unique opportunity to connect with potential customers from both the big Mexican cities and selected important private companies (some of the biggest players in the world), who are all looking for technology and state-of-the-art solutions to meet the pressing energy, environmental and urban growth challenges.
About the delegation
In May 2019, the Confederation of Danish Industry and the Embassy of Denmark in Mexico invited city high level city representatives from Mexico City, Tabasco, Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon to Denmark as a first phase in a twofold delegation agenda. This part of the program was successfully executed, and an enthusiastic group of key decision makers learned about what Danish companies have to offer in the energy and cleantech sectors. Now, they are eager to welcome your company in Mexico.
You will get: A 4 days customized program in Mexico where you will meet and get the chance to do B2B with selected private and public key stakeholders across different sub-sectors.
Monday 23 — Mexico City
- B2B with Pemex (the world's second-largest non-publicly listed company), oil and gas, marines, water etc.
- B2B with Walmart Mexico sustainability department
- Roundtable with selected government decision makers from Mexico City (22 mill. habitants). With a strong focus on water solutions and sustainable energy needs.
- Roundtable with AMDEE and selected member companies like Siemens Gamesa, Vestas, Acciona, ABB, GE, Mitsui and more.
Tuesday 24 — Mexico City
- A roundtable with Tamaulipas Energy Commission and Government officials to present opportunities in the projects in the State: wind manufacturing, Matamoros new port, water treatment and energy efficiencies needs.
Wednesday 25 — Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Roundtable with selected companies from the Industry Clusters in Monterrey and government authorities
- Roundtable with Nuevo León Government and local water utility authorities to learn about projects on water, waste to energy and more.
- B2B with Cemex (the second largest building materials company worldwide) headquartered in Monterrey.
- B2B with FEMSA (the largest independent Coca-Cola bottling group in the world) committed to environmental and sustainable solutions.
Thursday 26 — Villahermosa, Tabasco
- A private meeting with the Governor and his Cabinet (environment, energy and business ministries) and a local water utility company responsible for water supply planning.
- A Roundtable with Businesses and Industry from the region including local subcontractors to oil and gas and energy companies like Pemex.