Hospitalar 2023 in São Paulo, Brazil
The Confederation of Danish Industry, The Danish Trade Council in Brazil and Danish Export Association - Health Tech and Danish Life Sciences Cluster invite your company to be a part of the Danish pavilion at Hospitalar 2023 - the premier event for the healthcare sector in Latin America. The event is co-financed by The Trade Council of Denmark.
HOSPITALAR is the largest healthcare show in in the Americas, attracting over 100,000 people per edition. It is the business center for high-level stakeholders within the regional and international health and life sciences sector. This is your gateway not only for the largest market in Latin America, Brazil, but to the ever-expanding regional market as well, allowing engagement with KOLs from Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Chile and others.
On the Danish Pavilion you will have a strong exposure being part of a joint group of Danish companies promoting strong and innovative Danish technologies at this must-attend and leading industry event.
Who and why?
Hospitalar is relevant for all companies engaged healthtech, medtech, and medical devices segments. There are particular opportunities for providers of:
- Digital health and data management
- Diagnostics (Imaging, Clinical analysis, gene/cell technologies)
- Single use products
- Hospital automation and logistics
- General innovative medical devices
Want to expand your business in Latin America?
Hospitalar is the ideal showcase for Danish companies wishing to enter and expand their business in the LATAM region.
You should exhibit at Hospitalar 2023 if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in this booming market for products and services for the healthcare sector. With newly elected governments across the region, there is expectation for increasing expenditure and investments in the healthcare sector.
As participant at Hospitalar and exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark, you will have:
- Unique exposure and significant opportunity to develop international business
- Access to networking events with international stakeholders and decision makers
- Ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive location
By joining the Danish Pavilion, you improve your visibility and benefit from Denmark’s strong brand within the sector. Being part of a joint pavilion is a more quality and cost-efficient way for your company compared to an individual company stand, saving 75% in participation costs due to funding from Trade Council of Denmark with Brexit-Funding. Companies signing up should have been affected negatively by Brexit.
The organizing team will provide on-site support, administration and troubleshooting, enabling your company to focus solely on exploring the exciting opportunities at Hospitalar 2023. There are also opportunities to engage with stakeholders through 1x1 appointments with relevant attendees and gain visibility at the Hospitalar scientific programme, promoting your expertise at different segment focused conferences.
Why Brazil? Why LATAM? Why Now?
- Brazil is the largest market in Latin America (DKK1.6 trillion, expected to reach DKK1.8 trillion in 2023)
- Brazil is the largest public healthcare system in the world and second largest private healthcare market in the world (following the US)
- LATAM region includes over 640m people, including a booming middle class looking for innovative solutions. Over 70% of all healthcare products consumed in the region are imported.
- Ageing population, increasing life expectance and prevalence of non-communicable diseases – similar to Denmark
- Emerging middle class and high investments from government and private sector in innovation.
- Advances in regulatory landscape, allow your product to enter the market between 03 and 12 months (depending on classification).
You will be part of a 4 day live event and get:
- Clear Danish branding for the Danish Pavilion
- Turnkey stands with an individual design for each participant
- Networking events and promotion of your participation with industry associations, government, private sector and companies
- Market, regulatory and engagement services
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers (refreshments, electricity, Wi-Fi, cleaning etc.)
- Coordination of joint freight and customs clearance
- Coordination of joint travel and hotel reservation through BCD Travel Agency