Singapore International Water Week 2022 & City Solutions Singapore 2022
Danish Export - Water and The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) once again invite you to take part in the Pavilion of Denmark at SIWW 2022. Join us and get direct access to customers and business partners in South East Asia.
Singapore International Water Week and World Cities Summit Expo gathers the entire industry in South East Asia. You can expect to meet customers with specific needs for new and innovative water and city solutions, which Danish companies can supply.
Who will you meet?
- Utilities and industry leaders
- Agents and distributors
- City planners
- Industrial park developers
- Water and wastewater treatment professionals
FACTS FROM 2018
- More than 24,000 visitors from 110 countries and regions attended the event.
- 1000 Exhibitors from 57 countries. National pavilions from 16 countries
- Top regions at SIWW 2018 (Excluding Singapore):
- 61 % Asia
- 14 % Europe
- 8 % Oceania
- 4 % MENA & Africa
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE DANISH PAVILION?
Exhibiting with us provides you with unique advantages. You get:
- A turn-key and full-service stand. You only have to concentrate on getting new leads and customers.
- Access to the main water exhibition area. Present your company from a central location.
- Marketing material: A company profile in the official SIWW catalogue and a company profile in the Danish Pavilion brochure, which will also contain State of Green white papers.
- A chance to present your products at a Business Forum Seminar organized in cooperation with the organisers of City Solutions Singapore.
- Sharing Experiences, contacts and knowledge with co-exhibitors help you get easier and faster access to customers and business partners.
- Reception held at the Danish pavilion
- Exhibition dinner during one of the days in Singapore.
ACCESS CITIES PROJECT
We aim to collaborate closely with the Access Cities Project. Access Cities aims to strengthen sustainable urban development in Singapore. The focus is to offer a better quality of life to their citizens through more efficient and sustainable solutions regarding energy, water management, smart grids, buildings, intelligent transport systems etc.
GREEN LANE FOR BUSINESS TRAVELERS
Due to cooperation between relevant authorities and Singaporean trade shows, SIWW will be held as a physical event in June 2021.
The Singapore Government is establishing green lanes with various countries for business travelers and are working with the relevant authorities to ensure safety during the show.
Deadline for sign-up is 1 October 2021. We reserve the right to sell sqm and location at the booth after the principle of first come – first served
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In the case that the event is changed into a virtual event, your participation is changed to that format accordingly. We will make sure to ask you whether you would prefer to move forward or not, but we reserve the right to maintain the registration fee. The actual participant fee will be adjusted according to the changed format (if a virtual event is the new scenario).
SIWW is part of a larger Denmark and Singapore collaboration
All our activities during SIWW 2022 supports the recently signed MoU (2020) and the government cooperation that currently exists between DK and Singapore within the environmental area. We together with the Embassy of Denmark can thereby help to increase the export of green Danish solutions by creating a common visual identity and branding of the green Danish strengths in the region.