BALTEXPO 2023 – Poland’s largest International Maritime Event
Join us at BALTEXPO 2023 to expand on strategic partnerships and long-term cooperations with Polish stakeholders, particularly concerning the expansion of offshore wind power in the Baltic Sea.
Poland has historically based its energy production on coal mining but has recently started investing in renewable energy and building gigantic wind farms in the Baltic Sea. The largest hereof is developed by Danish entrepreneurs. This provides good basis for Denmark to elaborate on the existing good collaboration and assist Poland in reaching their goal of implementing offshore wind power with a capacity of 5,9 GW in 2030.
Therefore, the Embassy of Denmark in Warszawa together with The Danish Chamber of Commerce and The Confederation of Danish Industry are delighted to invite you to take part in BALTEXPO in Gdansk. Here you will via the Pavilion of Denmark and organised seminars build the foundation for and expand on strategic partnerships and long-term cooperations.
BALTEXPO is the most important maritime fair in Central and Eastern Europe. The event brings together the shipbuilding industry, shipyards, ports, and terminals, as well as offshore wind energy, defence & cybersecurity in one place.
Poland can potentially become an offshore wind energy hub, with the expansion of wind power in the Baltic Sea. At the same time, the offshore industry is new to Poland, why local stakeholders are open to starting partnerships with experienced partners from all stages of the value chain.
Read more about BALTEXPO here.
- Gain knowledge on the Polish Green Transition Strategies
- Meet high-level Polish stakeholders representing Ministry of Infrastructure, Ministry of Climate and Environment, and Ministry of Defence
- Get introduced to Polish counterparts and build partnerships with key public and private stakeholders.
- Further the green partnership between Poland and Denmark.
Who should join?
The Delegation is relevant for companies within:
- Offshore & Onshore wind
- Harbour Development
- Critical Infrastructure, Defence & Cybersecurity
Danish Sessions during the BALTEXPO
- The key role of harbours in offshore development and reaching the goals of CO2 emission reductions
- Defence and cybersecurity - Protection of critical infrastructure with a focus on offshore wind
- Renewable energy and grid integration - How renewable energy and the electricity grid can be safely integrated
- Sub suppliers in offshore and onshore projects in Poland – perspectives from developing the cooperation
- Reskilling of labour force for the offshore wind – Danish experience
The Fine Print
The price is calculated based on 15 participating companies and a 75 pct. subsidy from the Danish Trade Council. Registration is binding. If the number of participating companies change, we reserve the right to offer participation at a different price. Should this result in a higher price than the one quoted you have the right to cancel your participation.
Registration is in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions for participation in Export Promotion Events of the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI).