Life science industry visit to Germany 2020
Are you interested in strengthening your position as a supplier to the life science industry in Germany?
Danish Export-Health Tech in cooperation with the German-Danish Chamber of Commerce and Confederation of Danish Industry take pleasure in inviting you to join the life science industry visit to the Frankfurt region on 2 - 4 March 2020.
Be part of a small group of Danish suppliers of know-how, technologies, components and solutions for pharmaceutical and med-tech processing who will visit leading German life science manufacturers, key industry organisations and other relevant contacts in the market.
Participating in this 3-day market visit is your opportunity to:
- Meet and build relations with Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck and other life science manufacturers
- Promote your capabilities to relevant production engineers and sourcing & procurement departments
- Gain an understanding of development trends in the life science industry in the region
In parallel, this visit is an excellent opportunity to find inspiration by sharing your experience with the other participating companies.
Germany is the largest Euopean producer and exporter of medical devices and among the third largest in the world. The total revenue of the manufacturing medical technology companies in Germany was at over 30 billion euros in 2018, according to the official economic statistics. The export rate was at around 65 per cent. The German life science market is about twice as large as the French and three times as large as the British or Italian market. The life science industry employs more than 140,000 people in Germany.
Who should participate?
Danish suppliers of production and process equipment, components, technology and services to the life science industry who wish to establish or expand business in Germany and beyond.
Be among top-tier Danish suppliers of solutions for the entire supply chain and showcase your capabilities within:
- Cleaning and sterilization
- Commissioning and qualification
- Controls and robotics
- Quality control/quality assurance
- Supply chain services
- Tamper-proof packaging
- Track and trace
- Contract manufacturing
As a participant you will:
- Gain access to relevant departments and personnel within leading life science companies in Germany
- Learn about new life science engineering projects and expansion of existing ones
- Gain an understanding of the decision-making process as regards specification, supplier-selection and purchasing
- Have the opportunity to pitch your capabilities to the decision makers
- Find inspiration to fine-tune your export strategy by sharing knowledge with the other participating companies
Join the program and strengthen your chances of becoming a supplier and expanding your sales to customers in the German life science industry.
Please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Andersen, Head of Health Tech at Danish Export, at email@example.com or +45 2447 8502, for further information.