Join the Danish Pavilion for e-health at Vitalis in Sweden 21-23 May 2019
Vitalis in Gothenburg is the most important exhibition for e-health and assisted living technologies in Scandinavia.
For the fourth time and based on the good experiences from previous years, The Confederation of Danish Industry in co-operation with the Danish Embassy in Stockholm and Healthcare DENMARK are delighted to offer you the opportunity to join the Danish Pavilion at VITALIS in 2019.
Leaders from Danish and Swedish healthcare, hospitals and municipalities will present the latest innovations such as systems for patient record management, care and treatment documentation, information transmission, drug management, decision support, mobile organisational tools, security, telemedicine, monitoring systems and much more.
- Meet important Swedish decision makers within the hospital and elderly care sector.
- Experience network opportunities with more than 5000 visitors.
- Be part of a joint Danish E-health Pavilion that will attract interest from visitors.
- Use the network platform to share experience and best practices between Danish companies.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
The exhibition is relevant for Danish companies working with intelligent hospital solutions - e-health and logistics - or elderly care for the future as well as:
- Systems for patient record management
- Public services
- Care and treatment documentation
And many more.
RELEVANT PRODUCTS FOR THE VISITORS
The exhibition and conference are two integrated parts of the event at Vitalis. This means that conference participants can explore exhibited products and services that relate to the topics discussed in the seminars.
Read more about the exhibition here, or look through the invitation for more information.