Participate at the Pavilion of Denmark at MEDICA 2021 in Düsseldorf, the world’s largest event for the medical sector!
Does your company develop and deliver technology or products to the healthcare industry, and are you interested in developing your global businesses with Germany as a jumping point? In the affirmative, do join this year’s Pavilion of Denmark at MEDICA 2021.
Yet again, the Confederation of Danish Industry, Danish Export Association, Danish.Care & Healthcare DENMARK have joined forces to increase the visibility for Danish exhibitors at the trade fair.
Whether you are a market leader or an innovative newcomer, take this opportunity to present your products and services to potential customers and business partners. MEDICA is a global exhibition attracting buyers and decision makers from all over the world. Every year, around 121,000 visitors from more than 120 countries meet to explore innovations and trends within the medical sector.
Meet your targets at MEDICA
The visitors at MEDICA come from the important markets of the world and have a high level of decision-making competences. As an exhibitor at MEDICA, you will meet the exact and highly qualified trade visitors from all over the world, including:
- General practitioners
- Hospital doctors
- Hospital managers
- Hospital nursing staff
- Laboratory managers
- Medical specialized trade
- Medical industry
- Medical assistants (hospital, doctors’ surgery, laboratory)
- Cost units
Exhibit with us
As an exhibitor at the Pavilion of Denmark at MEDICA 2021, you will have:
- A unique exposure and a significant opportunity to create international business
- An access to networking events with international parties
- Ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design
- Package price
- 12 sqm – 24,960 DKK excl. VAT
- 9 sqm – 18,720 DKK excl. VAT
- 6 sqm – 12,480 DKK excl. VAT
2,080 DKK*/** per sqm excl. VAT - up to 12 sqm.
4,500 DKK per sqm excl. VAT for additional sqm booked.
The price is based on a minimum of seven participating companies, and includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and demolition of exhibition stand
- Raised floor with carpet
- One high or low table, three chairs and brochure rack
- Lights and power consumption in your area
- Inclusion in the official show catalogue and Pavilion of Denmark marketing material
- On-site assistance during the exhibition
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
- The price is excl. printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods, flights and accomodation.
* Subsidy from the Trade Council is included, subject to the company being eligible for subsidy.
** "De minimis rules"
As from 1 January 2014, companies receiving export-promoting subsidies must complete a business form in which they specify the subsidies received under the “de minimis” rules. This includes all subsidies received in your current financial year and the two previous years. According to the Trade Council rules, the companies themselves are responsible for obtaining the information from all subsidy administrators.