Medtech Delegation to the United Kingdom
TRADE PROMOTION: Join the Danish High Level Medtech Delegation to London 1-2 March 2023
The Confederation of Danish Industry together with the Royal Danish Embassy in London and Healthcare DENMARK are delighted to offer you the opportunity to join a high-level medtech delegation to the UK market for medical technologies in 2023.
LEADERS IN HEALTHCARE
Meet leaders and decision makers in the UK healthcare system during an intensive two days’ program and get important input to your company’s strategy in the changing UK market. During the program you will get the opportunity to meet medical leaders rethinking existing business models and present your company solutions to them.
- Meet high-level UK decision makers within the hospital sector and elderly care sector
- Present your company to UK decision makers with focus on medtech
- Get an overview of UK healthcare developments, relevant to medtech and business objectives
- Network with UK decision makers at events arranged for the Danish medtech companies
Medtech Delegation to London in 2023
Denmark can be a valuable partner to the UK’s National Health Service, NHS and improve treatment and care delivery by means of innovative technologies and services. Therefore, it is important to promote the Danish legacy in medical technologies and social care as well as digitalization.
The purpose of the trade delegation is to:
- Understand and align with the priorities and needs of the UK’s National Health Service, NHS
- Present the Danish companies and their products and solutions to UK decision makers
- Introduce the Danish medical technologies and present patient-centric, clinical and care setting solutions to the healthcare ecosystem in the United Kingdom
- Exchange experiences regarding public-private partnerships, digitalization, health data, and informatics
- Create longstanding partnerships and continued dialogue in which the medtech industry can grow and succeed
1 March – Setting the Healthcare and Life Science Scene
- Briefing on UK Medtech Ecosystem – The Association of British Health Tech Industries; Office of Life Science (OLS); Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC); Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS), NHS England
- Introduction to the Needs of the National Health Services and Patients, NHS Transformation Directorate; Medical Technology Directorate, NHS Policy and Performance, Department of Health and Social Care; NHS Patients Association
- Avenues to Fund Medtech – Accelerated Access Collaborative, NHS England; The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), Royal Free London, NHS Foundation Trust
- Ambassador’s Networking Evening with UK decision-makers, health authorities and sector organizations
2 March – NHS Solution Routes to Market
- Introduction to better patient care, system resilience and service delivery through Procurement Innovation, NHS Supply Chain
- Greener NHS and Net Zero Roadmap – Role of Suppliers; NHS England; NHS Supply Chain; NHS Procurement
- Solutions presentations to NHS, distributors, partners, and interest groups; Delegation presentations on (1) Personalized Integrated Care Solutions and Services; (2) Instrumentation, Medical Equipment and Diagnostic Solutions; (3) Digital Healthcare Solutions - in cooperation with the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) and The Association of British Health Tech Industries (ABHI)
- SME Procurement Routes in NHS and the New Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) – Kent, Surrey, Sussex Academic Health Science Network (AHSN); ICS Network at NHS Confederation
HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
For hotel booking in London, please contact BCD Meeting & Events, Ms Annette Paludan or Ms Suzanna Vasquez, tel + 45 70 71 54 73 and e-mail: email@example.com
BCD will also be able to assist you in arranging your travel to London.