JOIN THE DANISH PAVILION AT THE WORLD HYDROGEN SUMMIT 2022
Join the Danish Pavilion at the World Hydrogen Summit 2022 in Rotterdam, one of the world’s leading hydrogen gatherings. In support of the green energy transition, you can showcase your latest solutions to global customers, decision makers and stakeholders.
The World Hydrogen Summit is the place where we bring hydrogen technology to the next level, discussing and presenting global energy transition projects with leading private sector representatives, policy makers, investors, as well as technology manufacturers.
The Port of Rotterdam is the official host of WHS22, presenting major international projects with 57 global hydrogen MOUs and key stakeholders attending the fair with large delegations.
The Danish Pavilion is a joint initiative of the Confederation of Danish Industry, the Trade Council of the Royal Danish Embassy of Denmark in the Netherlands and State of Green. We are joining forces to showcase Danish state-of-the-art solutions, competences, and know-how at one of the leading venues for the green energy transition.
- Position your brand as a leader in the growing hydrogen market
- Get introduced to relevant global and Dutch customers and stakeholders
- Become part of a state-of-the-art exhibition and networking platform of Danish companies
- Be part of a growing hydrogen community world-wide
Who should join?
The exhibition is relevant for Danish companies working within:
- Green Energy Solutions with a focus on green energy and Power-to-X
- Solution providers along the entire hydrogen value chain
- Production, storage, and distribution of renewable energy
- Smart, integrated, and green solutions
- IT related to above topics
We offer the full package:
The Danish Pavilion is going to have a State of Green design providing a coherent look using State of Green’s strong brand value.
- Full brand exposure with logos and interactive virtual company presentation
- Exhibition area, where you can present your solutions
- Lounge area to network with clients and stakeholders
- Joint reception at the pavilion with minister participation (TBC)
- 2 exhibition passes per company
- Discount on conference participation
- Full project management in terms of coordination before and during the exhibition.
The price for participation is extra low due to favourable export promotion subsidy conditions in 2022 by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The price does not include transportation costs and hotel accommodation.
The promotion depends on a sufficient number of participants and on open international travel - and event conditions. This in view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. In the unlikely event that the conference has to be postponed or cancelled due to COVID-19, full compensation can be claimed.
THE FINE PRINT
The price is calculated based on 10 participating companies and a pending 75 percent subsidy from the Danish Trade Council. If the number of participating companies changes or if the support from the Trade Council is not approved, we reserve the right to offer participation at a different price. Should this result in a higher price than the one quoted you have the right to cancel your participation. Registration cannot be made dependent on a specific location at the Danish Pavilion e.g. a corner booth.
Registration is in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions for participation in Export Promotion Events of the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI).