Global Women in Top Leadership - from East Africa to Copenhagen
Marking International Women’s Day, DanChurchAid and the Confederation of Danish Industry are hosting a virtual conversation between top leaders from Denmark, Ethiopia, and Kenya.
Global women in top leadership
The high-profile panel will reflect on the state of play of gender diversity in global leadership in 2021 across borders and sectors.
What personal choices and experiences made a difference along the way? Why is diverse management important? And how do we pave the way for the next generation of female leaders in Denmark as well as globally?
Join and hear reflections and personal experiences by:
- Dr. Eleni Gabre-Madhin, Founder and Chief Happiness Officer of the Ethiopian agri-tech incubator, Bluemoon. Top 50 Disruptor 2020 and much more
- Phyllis Wakiaga, CEO of the Kenyan Association of Manufacturers. Awarded one of the Most Influential People of African Decent 2019
- Claudia Bruyant Ndege, Principal in Boston Consulting Group
- Frederikke Antonie Schmidt, Founder and Creative Director in Roccamore
- Birgitte Qvist-Sørensen, General Secretary of DanChurchAid and chair of the global ACT Alliance
- Thomas Bustrup, International Director and COO of the Confederation of Danish Industry.
Journalist and TV anchor Lotte Folke will guide the conversation.
Time: 8 March 2 – 3 pm. (CET).
The event is in English and will take place online - facilitated in a live setup from the premises of the Confederation of Danish Industry. It will be possible to engage and place questions along the way.