Virtual Nordic United Nations Procurement Seminar
The most important meeting place for Nordic companies seeking to do business with UN agencies
Join us for the 6th Nordic UN Procurement Seminar in January 2021. The seminar is a unique meeting place, offering Nordic companies from all type of industries and sectors the opportunity to engage in person with UN procurement officers and suppliers to the UN.
UN is a large global system that purchases a wide range of goods and services. In 2019, the UN procured for almost 20 billion USD.
The two-day seminar gathers on average 250 participants and is a vital platform for both SMEs and large enterprises to promote their solutions and conduct business with the UN.
- Gain valuable insights into the UN procurement needs and practices though interactive sector specific dialogs, presentations and panel discussions.
- Engage with UN procurement officers and explore the possibilities of pitching solutions during pre arranged 1-on-1 meetings.
- Explore B2B opportunities in the UN market through B2B matchmaking.
Key focus areas:
- Interactive workshops aimed at facilitating co innovation and product development based on the needs of the UN.
- Opportunities and dialogues regarding sustainable procurement and innovation, including reflections on COVID-19 related response.
- Sectoral needs e.g. within energy and infrastructure, WASH, medical devices, ICT, logistics, transportation and other services etc.
Attending UN Agencies:
UNFPA, UNHCR, UNICEF, UNIDO, UNOPS, UNRWA, IOM, PAHO, UNGC, UN/PD, UNDP, WHO, WFA, World Bank Group
Testimonials from companies:
“We have conducted a lot of business with several UN agencies over the years, and a key element to our strategy is participation in forums such as the Nordic procurement seminar, which allow us to interact with customers and gain valuable market insights“.
- Bart van Ouytsel , EVP Business Development, W. Giertsen Energy Solutions
”We have been a partner to the United Nations for over 25 years and find the Nordic Procurement Seminar a wonderful opportunit y t o be able to meet with the various UN organizations that we work with. The panel debates at the Seminar, are always inspirational and provide us with new input, which we use to further improve our partnerships and collaborations with the UN organizations”.
- Louise Harpoth , COO, Phoenix Design Aid A/S
“The UN and World Health Organization represents a good opportunity for us to potentially both contribute with a positive impa ct in the health care system and create increased awareness around our technology. By attending the Nordic Procurement seminar we were able to initiate a good dialogue with the organization and meet with procurement officers”
- Jan Erik Smith, International Sales Manager, Abigo Medical AB
How to sign up:
To register for the seminar, please click here, and note that you need to be logged into your UNGM account to access the registration link. For more information on how to accept an invitation to participate, please find a step-by-step guide here.
When registering for the seminar it is important that you indicate which UN agencies your company would like to invite for one-on-one meetings. A request for a one-on-one meeting and a short description of your company will automatically be forwarded to the relevant agencies once you have submitted your registration for the seminar. The agencies will prior to the seminar review the invitations and accept the once they find relevant. For more information on how to invite UN agencies to one-on-one meetings, please see a step-by-step guide here.