Opportunities in the Tech Sector in Pakistan
Tune in on our webinar and learn more from Danish companies who have succeeded and hear from the companies assisting them in the entry.
The Pakistani market has for many years been perceived as difficult to reach for many Danish companies. Long distance, perception of security and uncertain ROI has been just a few of the challenges they expect.
With a large well-educated English-speaking young nation Pakistan could be an interesting market for many types of activities. Among other the tech industry.
The webinar will include business cases that will focus on:
- When and how they entered the Pakistani market?
- What is the company’s line of business in Pakistan?
- Why did the companies choose Pakistan?
- Hands on: How do you operate and control your business/investment in Pakistan?
10:00 Welcome Remarks
Mr. Ejvind Vøgg (Moderator), Confederation of Danish Industry.
10:05 Opening Remarks from a Danish view
Mrs. Lis Rosenholm, Danish Ambassador to Pakistan
- The embassy’s assistance and functions
- Daily life in Islamabad
- Latest trends
- Danish companies in Pakistan
10:15 The Pakistani tech landscape
Mr. Osman Nasir, Managing Director, Pakistan Software Export Board
- Pakistan Software Export Board
- General introduction and recent trends
10:20 Who can help you enter and get started
Mr. Arif Beg, Danish tech facilitator, CIKLUM
- General introduction to line of business
- Generic lessons learned from Danish companies/sectors
10:35 Business Case I (MNC)
Mr. Johnny Sletten, Salling Group A/S
10:50 Business Case II (SME)
Mr. Steffen Vogdrup, Flexya
11:05 Pakistani tech landscape from investor point of view
Mr. Ali Mukhtar, Founder & CEO, Fatima Ventures
11:45 End of webinar