SportsTech Denmark Webinar: New collaboration with the University of Copenhagen!
Join us for an interesting hour that can help you take your business forward!
We are proud to announce that we have entered into a new partnership with the University of Copenhagen.
At this webinar, you will be introduced to various research areas at the Faculty of SCIENCE, University of Copenhagen, relevant for Danish SportsTech companies looking for partnerships.
You will learn more about the opportunities to meet and collaborate with researchers and students.
By Anne Mette Trier, Head of DIF Innovation Lab, and Emil Stub, International Consultant, Confederation of Danish Industry (DI).
13.05-13.25- SportsTech at SCIENCE, University of Copenhagen
- Nikolai B. Nordsborg, Head of Department, Professor, M.Sc., ph.d.: “The nutrition, exercise and sport department (NEXS) – why and how to collaborate.”
- Lasse Gliemann, Associate Professor, Physiology: “Physiological research relevant for sportstech”
- Stefano De Dominicis, Assistant Professor, Psychology: “Psychological research relevant for sportstech”
- Joanna Bergström, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science: “Data Science research relevant for sportstech”
13.25-13.30- An example of collaboration with NEXS
- Tony Motzfeld, CEO, SHFT.run
13.30-13.40- How to connect with SCIENCE students
- Lise Lawaetz Winkler, Senior Advisor at SCIENCE: “SCIENCE Matchmaking events and UCPH Project platform”
- Amalie Sofie Nielsen, Innovation Consultant: “Collaboration with students from SCIENCE Innovation Hub”
13.40-13.50- How to land a project
Anne Lykke Poulsen, Project Coordinator at Department of Nutrition, Exercise and Sports