Life Science: Embark the US Market
If you are a life science company interested in exploring the potential of the US market or simply eager to grow your business in the US, then this is your chance to gain insights that will help your business to succeed. You will meet experts sharing latest trends and developments with special focus on the regulatory landscape and hiring conditions.
This workshop will give you a knowledge boost regarding the US market potential in the life science sector and strengthen your capabilities for making risk-minimized business development decisions. Besides gaining market insights from experts, you will hear from life science companies and their unique experience on the US market. This will be an interactive session with the opportunity to ask questions addressing your own needs and challenges.
- Introduction to the US market with focus on current challenges, potential and trends within the life science sector/technology/business relevant for participating companies
- The regulatory framework for sales and recruitment of employees in a competitive life science market
- Company cases and best practices with do’s and dont’s relevant for companies ready to embark the US market or interested in scaling their business
13:00 – 13:10 Welcome
13:10 – 13:55 Introduction to the US and life science market insights
- US Market overview, v/Imke Myrick, DI USA (15 min)
- Boston: A world leading hub for life science & innovation
v/Natasia Lundqvist, Trade Council Boston / Innovation Centre Denmark (15 min)
- Spotlight on Houston: Exploring the opportunities of the TMC / Biobridge Program,
v/Anne Sofie Brusendorff, Trade Council Houston (15 min)
13:55 – 14:35 The regulatory framework for sales
v/Katherine Giannamore, Shehadeh Giannamore, PLLC, 30 min + 10 min Q&A
14:35 – 15:15 Recruitment: Find the right employee
v/Tyler Finley & Seth Forrester, Connexis Search Group 30 min + 10 min Q&A
15:15 – 15:35 Company cases: Grow the right way in the US
v/Arne Madsen, Scan Medpartners, 15 min + 5 min Q&A
15:35 – 15:55 Stepping Stones – what’s next towards building a successful business in the US?
Interactive workshop element, 20 min
15:55 – 16:00 Sum up & closing remarks
v/Imke Myrick, DI USA