Mandatory OSH training course (online)
This online training course meets the requirements of the Danish Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) legislation, and you will receive an OSH-certificate upon completion.
The mandatory three-day OSH training course in English provides health and safety representatives and managers in the Health and Safety Organisation with the required knowledge and training regarding working environment in the building and construction sector.
- The role of the Health and Safety Organisation
- The duties and responsibilities of clients, employers, supervisors, employees, and suppliers
- How to complete and use statutory risk assessments (APV)
- How to ensure the mental well-being in the workplace.
- Prevention of health hazards and accident risks
- How to create a good working environment on the construction site
The duration of the course is 22 hours and consists of lectures, group work, video/podcast and an individual written assignment.
Who should take this course?
All Health and Safety representatives and managers in the Health and Safety Organisation are required to complete the OSH training course. The course must be completed within three months after the representatives and managers have been elected and designated, respectively.
This course is in English. If you wish to carry out the course in another language, please contact us for further information.