Webinar: Waste to Energy in Taiwan
The Trade Council of Denmark in Taipei and DI Energy invite Danish companies to a webinar on business opportunities in the waste to energy industry in Taiwan.
Taiwan is undergoing a large restructuring of the energy infrastructure. Besides massive investments in solar power and offshore wind, significant investments are also planned within waste to energy, including upgrade of a significant number of existing incineration plants. The investment plans are part of Taiwan’s energy policy towards 2025.
The Trade Council of Denmark, Taipei will invite guest speakers to provide an overview of the waste to energy market and the policies regulating it. It will be an opportunity for Danish companies to learn about the market potential and specific business opportunities and to interact with local experts.
- Morten Kruse, Counsellor, Team Leader Energy & Maritime, Royal Danish Embassy in Beijing
- Bo Mønsted, Director, The Trade Council of Denmark, Taipei
- Suping Hsu, Senior Commercial Advisor, The Trade Council of Denmark, Taipei
- Rikke Sophie Lassen, Advisor & Head of DI Bioenergy
- Yugene Yang, Senior Technical Director, Stantec
- Jesse Yeh, Technical Director, Stantec
Program - 09.00 DK time / 16.00 Taiwan time
Opening remarks by Morten Kruse and Rikke Sophie Lassen
Taiwan Green Energy Transition
By Bo Mønsted
Introduction to guest speakers
Overview of waste to energy industry and the policy in Taiwan
By guest speakers and Suping Hsu
Wrap up and next step