Supply chain innovation – Can we predict the future?
Few can claim to be head of global innovation in a company with 76.000 employees in 130 countries, but Erik Wirsing can.
He was literally born into the logistics industry and have seen it transform over the years. Today he is heading DB Schenker global innovation department focusing on innovation, trends, R&D, early-stage tech, start-up partnerships, innovation projects, communication and the DB Schenker Lab.
Confederation of Danish Industries is proud to have an international keynote speaker within innovation with us this morning presenting and debating – And the best part is that you will get the opportunity to ask questions to Erik as well.
Some of the topics addressed will be:
- Trends - Can we predict the future?
- How are technologies such as AI, Robotics, drones used to enhance operations and serve customers?
- How is sustainability crucial for future success?
- Why do we invest in tech start and scale ups?
- Suggestions on where to start with innovation
- How all this is relevant to Danish companies