Mandatory OHS training course (online-based)
This training course meets the requirements of the Danish Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) legislation, and you will receive an OHS-certificate upon completion.
This course is online-based. This means that physical attendance is required on the first day of the course. The rest of the course will be conducted online.
The mandatory three-day OSH training course in English provides health and safety representatives and managers in the Health and Safety Organisation with the required knowledge and training regarding working environment in the building and construction sector.
- The role of the Health and Safety Organisation
- The duties and responsibilities of clients, employers, supervisors, employees, and suppliers
- How to complete and use statutory risk assessments (APV)
- How to ensure the mental well-being in the workplace.
- Prevention of health hazards and accident risks
- How to create a good working environment on the construction site
The duration of the course is 22 hours and consists of lectures, group work, video/podcast and an individual written assignment.
Who should take this course?
All Health and Safety representatives and managers in the Health and Safety Organisation are required to complete the OSH training course. The course must be completed within three months after the representatives and managers have been elected and designated, respectively.
This course is in English. If you wish to carry out the course in another language, please contact us for further information.