Virtual Industry Seminar with L3Harris/Wescam
FAD arranges a Virtual Industry Seminar in cooperation with L3Harris/Wescam. The Industry Seminar will take place on March 1, 2021. Sign up to receive the Team-link.
Contract notice: Mobile sensor systems
The Danish Ministry of Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organisation (DALO) is offering a contract notice regarding the procurement of mobile sensor systems, services, and spare parts.
DALO intends to use the deliverables for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance as well as for target acquisition and target designation. The mobile sensor system is intended as an electro-optical sensor solution supporting all branches of the Danish Defence.
There is a need for two sizes of sensor units, a medium-range sensor unit, and a long-range sensor unit. Both shall be available for land and maritime applications and should be available for airborne applications. There is also a need for masts in different sizes for different land platforms. The acquisition is divided into two framework agreements:
1) A framework agreement (acquisition contract) concerning the acquisition of the mobile sensor systems; and
2) A framework agreement (sustainment contract) related to the sustainment of the mobile sensor systems — mainly in form of delivery of spare parts and other sustainment services.
The acquisition contract and sustainment contract are to be seen as a whole and will be awarded to the same supplier.
DALO's full contract notice
L3Harris/Wescam is looking for subsuppliers
There are two bidders left in the competition: Precision Technic Defence and L3Harris/Wescam. The winner of the tender is expected to be imposed an obligation for industrial cooperation corresponding to 100 percent of the contract.
FAD, therefore, organizes a Virtual Industry Seminar, where L3Harris is able to get in touch with Danish companies that can be included as subsuppliers on the contract or as partners to fulfill the industrial cooperation obligation.
- Log on/registration
- Welcome by Director Frank Bill, FAD
- DALO tender for mobile sensors. Capabilities and technical requirements by TBC, DALO
- Danish regulation for industrial participation by Senior Advisor Georg Lohse, DBA
- Briefing by L3Harris/Wescam: Plans for the involvement of Danish companies in the program. Other areas for cooperation with Danish companies. Requirements for subcontractors (certification, IPR, economic cooperation/risk sharing, etc.) by TBC and L3Harris/Wescam
- Individual B2B meetings between L3Harris/Wescam and Danish companies.