NIAGs relevance for Danish Defense industry
As Denmarks national association for defense and security our involvement in NIAG is essential in developing and maintaining an international defense industrial network, as well as when e.g. arranging new member relevant export events.
In accordance with NIAGs objectives, NIAG is also instrumental in supporting NATO with relevant national information, and to help establish relevant fora and study groups of prioritized industrial areas in the member countries.
These studies and information gathering are developed and processed through NATO / NIAG in different stages during the year, and in the end, they provide unique opportunities for Danish defense-oriented companies to meet and network with industry from allied nations and herby pursue new business.
Supporting this goal DI Danish Defence and Security Industries Association actively and ongoing select information, which could be relevant for Danish companies, categorized in the following categories:
Request and invitations: Various requests for information (RFI), and Invitations for International Bidding (IFIB) related to specific capability areas.
Study groups and exploratory groups: Various invitations for different NATO selected groups concerning industrial collaboration regarding prioritized capability areas.
- NATO and NIAG related events for defence industry: Various focused invitations for NATO events which could be of interest for the Danish Defense industry.
Important information regarding information on this webpage
- The above links are closed webpages for member companies of the DI Danish Defence and Security Industries Association, containing NATO UNCLASSIFIED information related to NIAG / NATO.
- Having a closed webpage for this is a necessity, as NATO information marked NATO UNCLASSIFIED information is to be used only for official purposes. This means that the target group who can have access to it only involves individuals, bodies or organisations that require it for official NATO purposes.
- Being part of DI Danish Defence and Security Industries Association involves by default such kind of work.
- If you have access you have to be aware, that you may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use NATO content in any way except for your own personal, official, and non-commercial use. This is your responsibility.
- Should any other individuals, bodies or organisations wish to have access to the information on this webpage, you are kindly advised to send a mail request to our central mailbox DI-FOS@di.dk, where you can argument for the need for the information.