Work permits in the UK after BREXIT
UK Business Mobility Rules for Danish Energy Companies Webinar on 10 January 2023 (15-16 DK time / 14-15 UK time)
The recorded webinar will be showed here at approximately 10.01.2023 17:00
Two years have gone since the UK left the EU’s single market and new rules on trade in services entered into force. Still, it is hard for companies to navigate in the UK’s new rules on business mobility, particularly within provision of services.
This webinar is targeted specifically at companies within the energy industries such as wind, biomass, oil, gas, electricity and district heating – and advisory services related to them.
We spotlight three concrete cases
- Service work on wind turbines on a temporary basis
- Contract for running, and maintenance of a biomass incineration plant
- Engineering, design, and consultancy for British clients
And cover the following topics:
- Visa and work permit options
- Remuneration levels
- Social security
- Professional qualifications requirements
- Health & Safety rules
Join this webinar to learn from experts and the experience from colleagues in the industry. Get answers to your questions and doubts at the webinar – and learn where to follow up.