JOIN THE NORDIC METAVERSE SUMMIT 2023
Explore and discover our new digital tomorrow
The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) and the Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies (CIFS) have joined forces to let Nordic stakeholders investigate the Metaverse across industries. Allowing you to be prepared for what is to come and become aware of the impact it might have on your business - whether your organisation is a private entity or a governmental institution.
What is the Metaverse?
Imagine a near future where the physical and virtual worlds merge, where your surroundings are supplemented with virtual layers, enabling individuals, businesses, and brands to interact and do business in entirely new ways.
The Metaverse and Web3 are recognised as "the future of the Internet." The question is how companies in the Nordics can lean into this evolution and what it means for our future businesses, organisations, and society.
Join the first Nordic Metaverse Summit for a forward-thinking discussion on the seismic shifts the Metaverse may bring.
The Nordic Metaverse Summit is a new conference that aims to bring together Nordic Business Leaders and frontrunners to explore how the Metaverse, and emerging technologies, may impact your future from both a commercial and consumer standpoint. Giving the participants the tools to be able to act now instead of finding themselves operating in worlds designed by and for someone else.
- How can brands and businesses approach the Metaverse?
- What is the best practice in the Nordics on the Metaverse?
- How do you include the Metaverse in your company strategy?
- What is essential to the customer experience?
Participants will engage in inspiring talks and debates to take a deep dive into the Metaverse, in order to grasp its impact on future consumers and business models and explore strategies, opportunities, and challenges across key sectors. Giving the participants the possibility to ask the critical question every leader must ask: What will be my organisation's role in this new continuum?
- William Ban, VP of Operations, web3 at TIME Magazine
- Morten Grubak, Global Executive Creative Director at VICE / Virtue Futures
- Sofie Hvitved, Futurist, Senior Advisor & Head of Media at Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies
- Bugge Holm Hansen, Futurist, Associate Partner & Special Advisor at Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies
- Emma Ridderstad,CEO & Co-founder at Warpin Media
You will also get the opportunity to gain insights in best practices and cases from organizations and companies in the Nordics, including Bang & Olufsen, DSB, Polycam x UNESCO, and many more.