Roundtable meeting - Revision of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive
In December 2021, the EU Commission presented a proposal for a revision of the directive on the energy performance of buildings (EPBD).
The Council adopted their position in October and now we are awaiting the Parliament who is currently discussing their position. The Parliament negotiations is expected to conclude in December. This means that the “trilogue” negotiations between the Commission, Parliament, and Council can be initiated at the beginning of next year.
Danish Construction Federation therefore invites to a “last call” roundtable meeting with MEP Morten Helveg Petersen (Renew) to discuss the final details of the proposal.
Please note the following:
- The meeting will be recorded and may be shared on our website.
- There is 13 seats available for physical participation in Industriens Hus and unlimited online participation.
- Opening of the meeting Director Anders Stouge, Danish Construction Federation
- Bringing Brussels to Copenhagen - Expectations and status from the Parliament MEP and “Shadow rapporteur” Morten Helveg Petersen (Renew)
- Closing of the meeting Director Anders Stouge, Danish Construction Federation