(Japanese) Living Spaces with Danish Design at Interior Lifestyle Fair in Tokyo 2023
The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI), Trade Council of Denmark in Japan, and Creative Denmark invite you to exhibit at the Interior Lifestyle 2023 in Tokyo, the only trade fair in Japan targeting the market for high-end and design-oriented products.
Interior Lifestyle 2023 is an international trade fair focusing on lifestyle concepts for the Japanese interior design market. With approximately 500 exhibitors, products related to the entire living space are assembled at the fair including furniture from major manufacturing regions and specialty interior design products and materials.
Moreover, 22,000 buyers will be represented at the fair. These comprise a wide range of buyers including not only retailers, but also those looking for new business contract opportunities such as architects, hoteliers, and interior designers.
The Danish Pavilion will be centrally located and curated by a local Japanese interior designer combining Danish design with the local context. The idea is to showcase '(Japanese) Living Spaces with Danish Design'.
Who should join '(Japanese) Living Spaces with Danish Design'?
If you are a company offering products within the interior, lifestyle, or the living industry, you should join as exhibitor at '(Japanese) Living Spaces with Danish' Design during Interior Lifestyle 2023:
- Furniture, textiles, and interior equipment
- Design products, gifts, art & objects, stationary, baby & kids items
- Kitchenware, tableware, cooking equipment
- Laundry care, towels, bath & toiletry products, storage items
- Design and craftsmanship products
- Wallpaper, paint, floor materials, porcelain tiles, leather
- Food, drinks
As an exhibitor at '(Japanese) Living Spaces with Danish Design', you will have:
- A turn-key exhibition space curated by a Japanese interior designer
- Central location and visibility
- Danish branding
- Joint events
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers
- Coordination of joint freight and customs clearance
- Coordination of joint travel and hotel reservation through BCD Travel Agency
Moreover, by joining as an exhibitor, DI will assist you in all aspects of practicalities regarding your participation at the Interior Lifestyle 2023.
By joining the exhibition, your company will:
- Connect with buyers from the retail and contract sector
- Highlight your new products and build brand awareness
- Keep up to date with the latest trends within the interior design market
- Meet investors and discuss funding opportunities
- Strengthen relationships with your existing buyers and business partners
- Create new business connections