Green Off-shore Korea, 12 - 14 October 2022
It is a pleasure to invite you to Green Off-shore Korea 2022, one of the world’s leading maritime and offshore energy gatherings. You will get the opportunity to showcase your latest solutions and technologies to local industry officials, professionals, and experts from the entire field within the shipping, offshore wind, and energy industry.
The fair is organized by The Confederation of Danish Industry, the Danish Export Association, and the Trade Council in Korea.
Korea is one of the world’s leading manufacturing countries with many years of expertise in shipbuilding and construction. Korea has recently been identified as one of the countries with the largest potential for offshore energy in the world. Combined, this makes the Korean maritime sector an ideal market for Danish companies who wish to expand their business, join the green transition, and create partnerships with their Korean counterparts.
Green Off-shore Korea 2022 is hosted by the Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy (MOTIE) in collaboration with Busan Metropolitan City. The event is sponsored by the top three Korean shipyards – Hyundai Heavy Industries, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, and Samsung Heavy Industries. In 2020, the conference had approximately 1,900 visitors and 140 companies displaying their solutions.
- Position your brand as a leader in the future maritime and offshore energy sector.
- Get introduced to Korean counterparts and build partnerships with local stakeholders.
- Become part of the rapidly growing maritime and offshore energy community in Korea.
Who should join?
- Maritime industry players focus on energy consumption, CO2-emission reductions, and proficiency.
- Danish companies working within production and operation in the offshore energy supply chain.
- Maritime (green shipping): energy efficiency, green fuel, onboard carbon capture & storage, and smart shipping
- Offshore energy: offshore wind, green hydrogen, and carbon capture & storage
You will get:
- A minimum 9 sqm fully equipped stand at the National Danish Pavilion at Offshore Korea 2022 in Busan from 13 to 15 October. Option for further space with reduced support
- There will be access to shared storage with a fridge and drinks
- Korea - Denmark Networking reception at Offshore Korea 2022 and VIP dinner with the Danish Ambassador where you can invite your own guests
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers, joint freight, customs clearance, and hotel reservations
DRAFT PROGRAMME (to be developed further)
• Organised by Offshore+Energy Korea, DI, Danish Export and TC in Korea. • Offshore+Energy Korea offers special discount rates for a booth at the Danish pavilion.
• Organised by Offshore+Energy Korea and the Embassy of Denmark in Korea, DI, and Danish Export. • Physical meeting focusing on green shipping: energy efficiency, green fuel, on-board CCS, and smart shipping. • Presentation on specific technical solutions from key stakeholders including classifications, research institutes, shipyards, and owners followed by a panel discussion. • You will have a five minutes pitch opportunity to discuss specific topics.
• Co-hosted by KRISO (Korea Research Institute of Shipping & Offshore) and the Embassy of Denmark. • Physical meeting focusing on offshore energy: offshore wind, green hydrogen and carbon capture & storage. • Presentation from key stakeholders including shipyards, developers, suppliers and associations followed by a roundtable discussion. • You will have a five minutes pitch opportunity to introduce your company and solutions.