PROPAK ASIA 2019
PROPAK ASIA attracts visitors from all over Asia making it the most important exhibition in South East Asia for everything related to the packaging industry
ProPak Asia is your company’s entry point to Asia. It is the 27th edition of the most important trade show in Asia and it taking place in Bangkok, Thailand. Visitors are strictly business professionals who come to explore and buy the latest technologies, machines, products and services. Top 5 visitors from outside Thailand are Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Japan and Myanmar.
WHY JOIN A DANISH PAVILION?
For the fourth year in a row, the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) organizes a National Pavilion at PROPAK ASIA. The Danish Pavilion has a very attractive location in the main Hall 101. The Pavilion is a turnkey solution providing you with a platform to present your company and products as well as practical advantages in terms of your planning and participation in the exhibition. The pavilion is ready for your use the day before the exhibition starts.
Being part of a joint pavilion is an effective and cost-efficient way for your company to attract potential customers. Furthermore, it will offer networking possibilities and an opportunity to exchange knowledge with exhibitors with similar interests in Asia.
The Danish Pavilion is an upgraded walk-on stand with a national identity. All walls will feature wall-to-wall prints of product photos and your company logo printed on the front.
YOU WILL GET
- A turnkey solution for your company with a walk-on stand fully equipped with counters, chairs, tables, shelves, lightning, wall-to-wall prints, and access to shared storage room.
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers, including exhibition
- Coordination of joint freight, customs clearance, hotel reservations and travel proposal.
- Confederation of Danish Industry will provide assistance in all aspects related to your participation.
The Danish Pavilion at PROPAK ASIA 2019 does not receive funding form the Danish Trade Council.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
PROPAK ASIA 2019 is relevant for companies working with:
- Meat Processing & Packaging Technology
- Dairy & Liquid Processing Technology
- Food Ingredients, Additives & Flavourings
For more information on who should join, please see the invitation.
FACTS ABOUT PROPAK
ProPak Asia 2018 presented 1,581 exhibitors from 44 countries, and 18 international pavilions from Australia, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, UK and USA.
High quality and quantity visitors were recorded during all four show days reaching 48,779 visitors from 79 countries, among them Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Japan, and Vietnam.
Read more about ProPak Asia 2019: https://www.propakasia.com/ppka/2019/en/index.asp