ProPak China 2019
Participate in China's largest trade exhibition for processing and packaging technologies and contribute to the development of the Chinese food industry!
More than 30 per cent of the Global GNP growth during the next ten years will take place in China. The food market is no exception. Additionally, China is today in the top five of Danish Food exports, and the interest in Danish equipment is rising.
New consumer habits, e-trade and focus on food safety are among the upgrading drivers of the Chinese food industry. In 2018, Denmark participated with a national pavilion at the ProPak China exhibition for the first time. In 2019, we follow up on the success. Be part of the momentum.
ProPak China 2018 welcomed more than 25,000 professional visitors – up 13 per cent compared to ProPak China 2017 – with major international pavilions representing France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Taiwan Region, North America and Denmark. The same standard is expected in 2019.
Being part of a joint pavilion is an effective and cost-efficient way for your company to attract potential customers. It is a great possibility for networking and an opportunity to exchange knowledge with exhibitors with similar interests in China.
You will get
The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) organizes the Danish Pavilion in 2019 and coordinates with the exhibition organizer. We provide you with a turnkey solution to present your company and products.
- A 9 sqm booth at the national Danish pavilion at ProPak China 2019 in Shanghai National Exhibition and Convention Center (NECC)
- A turnkey solution for your company with a walk-on stand fully equipped with counters, chairs, tables, shelves, lightning & wall-to-wall prints and access to a shared storage room
- The National Pavilion is manned by DI throughout the exhibition
- Exhibit delivery, design, individual consultancy & decoration and an exhibition catalogue
- A preparation meeting before departure.
Who should join?
ProPak China covers the whole supply chain. The exhibition addresses equipment for food, beverage and pharmaceutical products:
- Food & beverage processing and packaging
- Flexible packing and logistics
- Quality control & testing
- Printing & labelling materials and technology
- Brewing & bottling
- Cosmetic processing machinery and packaging
- Pharmaceutical processing and packaging