Join the Danish Pavilion at the first ProPak Philippines
ProPak Philippines - the new trade show for companies working with all aspects of processing, filling and packaging for the food, drink and pharma industry
Entry point to the Philippines
The Philippines has a strong food industry with almost 30 per cent of the economy based on agriculture. The Philippines food sector has a strong focus on exports and because of that there is a demand for getting to know the latest technology within processing and packaging automation and technology.
Food sales in the Philippines are forecast to rise by a steady 8.6 per cent a year over the next five years from 2017 to 2021. Sales of fish and fish products are fore-cast to grow by an average of 11.2 per cent a year through to 2021 to PHP1,334.6 bn. This is the Philip-pines largest food segment.
Strong growth in sales of carbonated drinks are fore-cast at 10.2 per cent a year through to 2021. In terms of overall sales, fruit and vegetable juices are the larg-est segment with PHP142.0 bn and carbonated drinks ranked second with PHP142.0 bn. Coffee, tea and other hot drinks will see robust growth averaging 10.3 per cent % a year through to 2021, to reach PHP223.0 bn
Pharmaceuticals sales reached PHP156.2 bn in 2016 and are forecast to rise 3.9% to PHP162.3 bn in 2017.
Deadline for binding registration is Friday 15 June 2018
For the first time, the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) organizes a Danish Pavilion in the Philippines in cooperation with Danish Agriculture & Food Council.
The Pavilion is a turnkey solution providing you with a platform to present your company and products as well as practical advantages in terms of your planning and participation in the exhibition.
Being part of a joint pavilion is an effective and cost effi-cient way for your company to attract potential custo-mers. Furthermore, it will offer networking possibilities and an opportunity to exchange knowledge with exhibi-tors with similar interests in Asia.
The Danish Pavilion is an upgraded walk-on stand with a distinct Danish identity. All walls will feature wall-to-wall prints of product photos and your company logo printed on the front—all included in your price.
You will get:
- A booth at the National Danish Pavilion at ProPak Philippines in Manilla, Philippines from 24 to 26 January 2019
- A turnkey solution for your company with a walk-on stand fully equipped with counters, chairs, tab-les, shelves, lightning and wall-to-wall prints and access to a shared storage room
- Exhibit delivery, design, individual consultancy and decoration
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibiti-on organizers, including exhibition catalogue
- Coordination of joint freight and customs clearance
- Coordination of hotel reservations
- DI will provide assistance in all aspects related to your participation—both before and during the expo.
- Included in the price is wall-to-wall prints and all basic furniture.