The Confederation of Danish Industry, Danish Export Health Tech and The Danish Trade Council in Brazil invite your company to be a part of the Danish pavilion at Hospitalar 2022 - the premier event for the healthcare sector in Latin America.
HOSPITALAR is the biggest trade show in the healthcare sector in the Americas and a business center for high-level stakeholders within the regional and international health and life science sector. The trade show averagely attracts over 100,000 health sector attendees from 1,400 companies with 70 different nationalities. This is your gateway not only for the largest market in the region, Brazil, but to the ever-expanding Latin American market as well.
Who and why?
Hospitalar is relevant for all companies engaged in health and life science sector, in particular for those active in:
- eHealth and digital health
- Medical Devices and equipment
- Health Education and training
- Hospital Infrastructure
- Diagnostics (Imaging, Clinical analysis, gene/cell technologies)
By joining the Danish Pavilion, you improve your visibility and benefit from Denmark’s strong brand within the sector. Being part of a joint pavilion is a more quality and cost-efficient way for your company compared to an individual company pavilion. The organizing team will provide on-site support, administration and troubleshooting, enabling your company to focus solely on exploring the exciting opportunities at Hospitalar 2022. There are also opportunities to engage with stakeholders through 1x1 appointments with relevant attendees and gain visibility at the Hospitalar scientific programme, promoting your expertise at different segment focused conferences.
Why Brazil? Why Now?
- Largest market in Latin America (DKK1.6 trillion, expected to reach DKK1.8 trillion in 2023)
- Largest public healthcare system in the world and second largest private healthcare market in the world (following the US).
- Ageing population, increasing life expectance and prevalence of non-communicable diseases – similar to Denmark
- Emerging middle class and high investments from government and private sector in innovation.
A joint Danish pavilion booth includes:
- Strategic location, visibility, synergy
- Clear Danish branding for the Danish Pavilion
- Turnkey stands with an individual design for each participant
- Networking events and promotion of the Danish stand with industry associations, government, private sector and companies
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers (refreshments, electricity, Wi-Fi, cleaning etc.)
- Coordination of joint freight and customs clearance
- Coordination of joint travel and hotel reservation through BCD Travel Agency