ANUGA FINEFOOD 2021
Join the Denmark Pavilion in the most attractive location of Fine Food Halls at Anuga in Cologne, Germany
Industry-leading and pioneering, expert and reliable: For more than 100 years, Anuga has given the food and beverage industry strength with its unique dynamism – through good times and bad. Now more than ever, we want to support our customers and partners, and offer them new commercial opportunities. Join us as we look to the future optimistically and let Anuga demonstrate its full potential: with ten trade shows under one roof, the latest food trends and focus topics alongside inspiring special events. Find fresh momentum for your business and benefit from the global connections that the world’s leading trade fair for the food and beverage industry offers you.
100 years of Anuga history
The largest trade fair in the world is the most important industry meeting point. It offers a globally representative breadth and depth of offer like no other trade event. Whereby the sheer size was never its only aim. The consistent development into a trade fair and history turned it into what it is today: the no. 1 event worldwide!
YOU WILL GET
- turnkey solution for your company with a fully equipped stand, also included access to a shared storage room
- Access to service and catering for you and your staff and customers by competent and trained project management
- Coordination of freight of goods, hotel reservations, network with Danish companies from other exhibitions at Anuga, network dinner
- Bio Aus Dänemark and Confederation of Danish Industry will provide assistance in all aspects related to your participation
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
impressive trade fair concept of Anuga allows exhibitors and trade visitors to experience the diversity of the food and beverage industry in 10 trade shows under one roof. In every specialist segment, each food trade fair is unique and presents products and services related to the respective segments:
Fine Food, Chilled & Fresh Food, Bread & Bakery, Frozen Food, Dairy, Drinks, Organic, Hot Beverages, Culinary Concepts, Meat.
Find a detailed description of each segment here
All areas include
- Disc etc. logo, lights, flooring, trash can, graphics from the ceiling above the stand, exhibition space for products, meeting tables and chairs
- Registration of your business in both printed and online catalogue
- Construction and dismantling of stands
- Access to common service area
- Meeting catering for your customers and business partners
- Coordination of hotel and transport of goods
- Offer of joint programme in the evening
- Competent and trained project management before, during and after the fair.
TRAVEL & ACCOMODATION + TRANSPORT OF GOODS
A number of rooms has been booked at the hotel boat MS Swiss Crystal. If you wish to book, please contact Malene Aaris.