BETT EdTech Fair 2023
Join the National Danish Pavilion at BETT EdTech Fair 2023 – the international trade fair for companies within educational tech.
ENTRY POINT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD
Being a part of the Danish Pavilion at BETT 2023 is your ticket to the key Educational Technology event in the world. With a reach of thousands of highly relevant buyers and business partners from all over the world.
BETT EdTech 2023 is among the most important trade fairs of the year for companies working with EdTech. Approximately 1000 companies and representatives from the education sector come together to get inspired and to discuss the future of Educational Technology. The fair gives you the opportunity to meet and explore innovations and trends in the EdTech sector with likeminded professionals from all over the world.
DI will organize a national Danish Stand at the show together with EdTech Denmark and Digital Hub Denmark to get all aspects represented. Participation at the Danish stand will give your company the opportunity to show your EdTech solutions to the world and to take advantage of the strong common brand that Danish education have globally.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Danish companies delivering EdTech solutions and looking to expand their market should join the Danish pavilion at BETT EdTech 2023. That goes for, companies within the following fields:
- Digital hardware and simulation solutions for educational purposes
- Digital tools for students; platforms, apps, IT programs for specific academic fields etc.
- Online platforms for administration and communication in the educational sector
YOU WILL GET
- A turnkey exhibition solution for your company providing you with an attractive, standout platform to present your company, your products and your solutions
- Open National Pavilion
- Central location in one of the busiest halls. Everything pre-arranged - last minute arrival
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers, including exhibition catalogue
- Assistance related to your participation in the exhibition
7 December 2022 10.00 -11.00 AM Copenhagen Time - Online Briefing
Registration Deadline 5 December 2022
Exhibitor meeting with technical briefing on the Danish Pavilion.
Please register for the Online Briefing here
28 March 2023
Optional “day before opening visit”
29 -31 March 2023
Exhibiting at BETT EdTech Fair
Wednesday 29 March: Opening hours 10.00-18.00
Thursday 30 March: Opening hours 10.00-18.00
Friday 31 March: Opening hours 10.00-17.00