Big Science Business Forum 2020
Every year the Big Science organizations exercise procurements worth billions of euros, but Danish companies have yet to bolster their true potential.
The export opportunities relates both to construction, daily operations, maintenance and high tech deliveries. BSBF2020-participants will gain access to new markets by meeting procurement officers, key suppliers and technology experts.
The global market for Big Science is estimated at EUR 36b annually of which Danish companies account for roughly EUR 40m. The Big Science market offers many opportunities in the coming years driven by new installations and upgrading of existing ones.
The first delivery to a Big Science organization will often lead to more. Collaboration with a Big Science organization often results in the supplier developing new products and services.
Big Science procurement is a blueprint for deliveries to other markets and yields a variety of spill over eﬀects that can ultimately have growth enhancing consequences for the involved partners.
BSBF2020 is a one-stop-shop for European companies and other stakeholders to learn about Europe’s Big Science organization's future investments and procurements.
Participating companies can:
- Learn about business opportunities in the coming years, within a wide range of business areas and technologies.
- Meet representatives from Europe’s Big Science organization's and their key suppliers and technology experts.
- Network and establish long lasting partnerships via business-to-business meetings (B2B), business-to-customer meetings (B2C).
- Showcase your company’s expertise and potential for the Big Science market in the open exhibition area.
Get insight into procurement rules, IPRs, technology transfer proposals, SME opportunities and businesses interplay with the Big Science market.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
BSBF2020 has identified 10 topics of Big Science that will be addressed during the congress. Companies engaged in following sectors can expect significant payoffs.
- Electrical, power electronics, electromechanical and RF systems
- Diagnostics and detectors, sensors, optics and instruments
- Information and communication technologies
- Basic material technologies and advanced manufacturing techniques
- Complex building construction and its safety related systems
- High precision and large mechanical components
- Instrumentation, control and CODAC
- Cryogenics, vacuum and leak detection technologies
- Superconductivity and superconducting magnets
- Remote handling systems