Business Opportunities related to Tour de France - Grand Départ Denmark 2021
Meet Tour de France Race Director Christian Prudhomme at the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) on September 12, 2019 and learn more on how to create new business opportunities when Tour de France – Grand Départ 2021 arrives in Denmark.
Tour de France, the greatest cycling race in the world is coming! The first three stages of the 108th edition of the race will take place in Denmark on July 2 - 4, 2021, with departure from Copenhagen.
The Grand Départ in Denmark sets the scene for engaging in dialogue with international enterprises, establishing new business relationships and showcasing Danish strongholds.
On that background, DI and Grand Départ Copenhagen Denmark 2021 invite you to a seminar where you can be inspired to avail yourself of the Tour de France – Grand Départ 2021 as a business opportunity for your company.
We are pleased to present Mr. Christian Prudhomme, who will set the scene for Tour de France. Furthermore, the Commercial Director of A.S.O presents the set-up for the Grand Départ in Copenhagen. Also, we have invited Ms. Anne Marie Munk Riis, Head of Division of Business, Growth Policies and International Affairs from City of Copenhagen to share experiences on hosting mega-events.
For preliminary information on business opportunities before the seminar with A.S.O, please contact Alex Petersen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Welcome: Thomas Bustrup, Deputy Director General & COO, DI
- The Grand Départ in Denmark: Alex Pedersen, CEO, Grand Départ Copenhagen Denmark 2021 I/S
- The TDF vision in Denmark: Christian Prudhomme, Race Director of the Tour de France, A.S.O.
- How to make use of international events: Annemarie Munk Riis, Head of Division of Business, Growth Policies and International Affairs, City of Copenhagen
- The A.S.O. Family: Laurent Lachaux, Commercial Director, Tour de France, A.S.O.
- Speed dating with A.S.O.: Approx. 5-10 min. per company (optional)