Danish Business Pavilion at COP24
Join the Danish Business Pavilion at COP24 11 - 12 December 2018 in Katowice, Poland. COP24 is an ideal opportunity for companies to expose their solutions, as it addresses the implementation of global goals towards a sustainable future.
State of Green, Confederation of Danish Industry and the Danish Embassy in Poland in collaboration will arrange a number of Danish activities in relation to the UNFCCC Conference of the Parties (COP24), which will be held in Katowice 2-14 December 2018. This is your chance to be a part of our Danish Business Pavilion, which will take place during the high-level days of 11-12 December.
COP24 – IMPLEMENTATION AND BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
COP24 in Poland will focus on the implementation of the Paris Agreement from 2015.
COP24 is thus an ideal opportunity for business and industry to expose their solutions, as it addresses the implementation of global goals towards a sustainable future. The solutions and investments from businesses are key when talking implementation, and also impossible to ignore as the private sector holds many of the answers to the questions asked at this year’s summit and negotiations.
At the national pavilion your company can display your competencies and solutions to the global climate challenges.
As an exhibitor on the Danish pavilion, each company is offered a number of opportunities for exposure of the company brand and solutions. Furthermore, the pavilion serves as a platform to participate in the important dialogue between all relevant stakeholders present at the COP24. The pavilion will be the centre of the official Danish activities at COP24. An important part of the pavilion will be the companies’ opportunity to plan side events and panels focusing on themes during the COP24.
YOU WILL GET
As a partner of the Danish Pavilion, you are offered:
- Significant exposure of your company at the Danish Shared Pavilion
- Significant exposure of your company in the marketing material and communications from State of Green prior to and during the exhibition day
- Ownership of a side event session at the Danish Pavilion (workshop, panel, presentation)
- Exposure at shared reception at the Danish Pavilion
- Opportunity to receive accreditation and participate at events in the official negotiation zone
- A fully manned both by the organizers.