Trade Fair: DMEA - Europe`s Leading Event for Digital Health
Participate at the Pavilion of Denmark at DMEA from 25 to 27 April in the Berlin exhibition halls. The Danish Pavilion is the ideal platform for Digital Health startups with German and international ambitions.
If you want to maximize your market potential and strengthen your position in the digital healthcare sector, DMEA – Europe’s leading event for the digital health industry – is exactly the place to find the right audience.
The global pandemic has shown that digital health is indispensable and more important than ever. In 2023, DMEA will gather the industry’s leading players again in Berlin. In addition to a comprehensive overview of the market DMEA offers wide-ranging opportunities for an in-depth exchange of views, efficient networking, and targeting of customers.
The Pavilion of Denmark at DMEA is organized by The Confederation of Danish Industry, Trade Council of Denmark in Germany, The Royal Danish Embassy in Berlin and branded by Healthcare Denmark.
As an exhibitor at the Pavilion of Denmark, you will have:
- A unique exposure and a significant opportunity to create international business
- Access to networking events with German and international parties
- Ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- A turn-key and full-service stand in an attractive and modern design incl.
- High table with chairs and TV-screen
- Lights and power consumption
- Inclusion in the official show catalog
- Pitch sessions and events at the stand
- On-site assistance during the exhibition
- Build-up and demolition of exhibition stand
- Refreshments and snacks for you and your guests
- A possibility to pitch at an official DMEA stage and present your company, business model, product and service.
- Digital solutions for hospitals, rehabilitation clinics and homes
- Solutions for medical practice, laboratories and radiology
- Health data management solutions
- Telemedicine solutions
- Patient management solutions
- Medical engineering
- Mobile health and apps
- Research and education solutions
- IT managers and IT staff in the healthcare sector
- Hospital management and administration
- General managers, HR and commercial directors
- Medical and commercial controllers
- Head of nursing and nurses
- Health insurance representatives
- Industry representatives, consultants, founders and developers
- Incubators and accelerators
- Representatives from politics and self-government
- Employees from scientific institutions
Who can join?
The Pavilion of Denmark targets Danish startups. Applications are accepted from young, innovative startups, incubators, and accelerators with product and service process engineering new developments in the field of digital healthcare.
The price is 10.950 DKK excl. VAT is based on a minimum of 10 participating startups. Your company is eligible for up to 75% Brexit subsidy from The Trade Council and The European Union based on the rules of "de-minimis" subsidy for export promotion activities. Your company will need to state that you have been affected by Brexit to be eligible for funding. Larger companies interested in DMEA will have to send an email to Emil Stub (firstname.lastname@example.org) as the price stated on this page is for startups only.
The price is excl. printing of your graphics and transportation of your own goods, flights, and accommodation.