Fuorisalone @ Milan Design Week 2023
Milan Design Week is the world reference point for the design industry, making Milan the world design capital by definition. In 2023, the Confederation of Danish Industry, Creative Denmark and the Royal Danish Embassy in Italy have once again partnered up to organize a Danish installation at Milan Design Week
The Design Exhibition called “This is Denmark” creates a unique display of leading Danish Design companies. It will be a dynamic project evolving around an artistic exhibition, a sound experience and an interactive showcase. “This is Denmark” is curated by Laura Traldi and Elena Cattaneo from Interni Magazine.
The exhibit will take place at Alcova’s new outstanding location at Porta Vittoria Abattoir and will engage visitors through a spectacular path dedicated to the individual products. Alcova was one of the most visited and widely appreciated events of Fuorisalone 2022 with over 60.000 visitors.
The “This is Denmark”- concept focuses on innovation, craftsmanship, human-centered creativity, durability and design for disassembly.
Besides the great benefit of networking and showcasing products, Fuorisalone represents something unique on an international level. They have many years of experience at the service of clients, international brand value and in-depth knowledge of marketing and digital communication.
Other benefits include:
- Top-level outstanding location and access to Alcova's network of contacts
- Visibility and awareness of your brand at the world's largest event for design through showcasing, B2C interactive activities and panel debates
- Privileged access to press contacts
- Dedicated external press office (ad-hoc Instagram account, sponsored content, strategic on-site visits)
- Networking opportunities with relevant stakeholders within the industry
- Booklet – guiding through the show including the curatorial concept + product info (the design values of products involved)
- Online – a series of articles published on DesignWanted (one per company): Instagram account with 1 million followers and newsletter with 18.000 subscribers.
- Article on Internimagazibe.it (also in newsletter with 30.000 subscribers
- Printed press – press trip in collaboration with VisitDenmark in February to make the Salone Previews (ongoing press office activities)
- ALCOVA media - dedicated press day before the opening