Milan Design Week 2022
The Royal Danish Embassy in Italy, the Confederation of Danish Industry and Creative Denmark invite you to exhibit at The Danish House at Rossana Orlandi Gallery from 3 to 12 June.
A one-week exhibition at the world’s largest international event for the design industry
From June 3 to 12, 2022, Denmark will exhibit at the world-famous art gallerist Rossana Orlandi’s location with The Danish House, a dynamic showcase of top-level Danish design and lifestyle brands. The house will be located in a two-storey apartment and will focus on Danish design tradition, long-lasting craftsmanship, digitalization and not least our holistic design solutions where creativity is central to driving innovation and improving people’s lives. The exhibit space will also be dedicated to potential emerging artists in relation to NFT and digital art, which will be entirely curated by Rossana Orlandi.
- Top-level outstanding location and access to Rossana Orlandi’s network of contacts (+55K visitors on average)
- Privileged access to Press contacts:
- Press trip to Denmark, organised in collaboration with VisitDenmark
- Press Preview Day organised by Rossana Orlandi’s team (1,255 journalists in 2021 - 481 were Italian and 774 from other nationalities)
- Networking opportunity with relevant stakeholders within the industry
- Increase visibility and awareness of your brand at the world’s largest event for design through showcasing, panel debates and industry roundtables
WHO CAN EXHIBIT
- Top-level Danish brands within:
- Circular economy