Upgrade Your Export Potential with New Market Insights and First-hand Export Advice
Welcome to the launch of the image analysis - Made by Denmark: Annual insight report on Denmark as a food nation 2019.
We invite you to an exciting afternoon presenting the results from the new image analysis of Denmark as a food nation on four key export markets – Germany, US, UK, and China. Valuable market insights and first-hand experiences from companies will be shared as well as export supporting activities from organisations.
Based on the key findings of the image analysis made by Epinion for Food Nation, the focus of the event will be on the business opportunities working with nation branding, company branding and exports.
Questions to be covered are:
- How can Danish food companies use the survey results when going abroad?
- Which experiences do Danish food companies have on the four key export markets and how have they combined nation branding with their company brand to success globally?
- What kind of assistance can export ready companies get from export supporting organisations?
To seek answers, we have invited a branding expert and a line of major export profiles who will share their knowledge, cases and experiences.
- Steffen Andersen - Senior Vice President, Arla Foods
- Lars Albertsen - Senior Vice President Pork Sales, Danish Crown
- Hanne Kvist - Director, Market Dev. & Marketing, Royal Greenland
- Mads Mordhorst - Associate Professor, PhD, Leader of Center for Business History, Copenhagen Business School