Nordin - The Indo-Danish SME Platform - Virtual Information Meeting
NORDIN is a fully funded end-to-end export and innovation program tailored to Danish SMEs looking to enter the Indian market. Join this webinar on 29 June to learn more about the program and get a first-hand account from Simatek, who participated in the program last year.
DI and our partners from Asia House, Green Innovation Group and Innovation Center Denmark are pleased to invite you to an information webinar on the NORDIN market access program related to India.
WHAT IS NORDIN?
NORDIN is a comprehensive end-to-end market access program tailored to Danish SMEs looking to enter the Indian market. We cater specifically to B2B companies. The complete duration of the program is 11 months.
WHAT DOES NORDIN OFFER?
With a team present in both Denmark and India, we support your company throughout the entire process:
- A deep dive market analysis of your company’s potential in India
- Access to Indian sector experts with market knowledge and personal connections to relevant customers and clients
- Consulting on customer care and contract negotiations, product adaptation and POC, as well as company establishment in India
- Planning and execution of a 5-day business trip to India Facilitation of meetings with Indian clients and partners, both virtually and physically
AGENDA FOR THE WEBINAR
10.00: Welcome and introduction
10.05: What makes NORDIN different
10.10: What can we offer
10.20: NORDIN milestones
10.45: Simatek - a case story from last year
11.00: Questions and panel discussion 11.20: Concluding remarks
- Robert Brink, Head of Business Development, DI India
- Peter Johansen, Project Manager, Asia House
- Tom Sebastian, Project Director, Asia House India
- Frank Poulsen, CEO, Simatek
India is the world’s largest emerging market with a huge demand for smart and cost-efficient solutions within most areas, such as water, waste, energy, health, food, agriculture and finance.
Add to this a large and skilled English-speaking population, several vibrant innovation ecosystems with a relatively easy access to key decision-makers compared to many other locations and strong historical ties with Europe.
OUR TRACK RECORD
Last year, 11 companies were selected for the first cohort. 8 companies completed the program and 7 are now actively engaged in India.
Now, we are preparing for our second cohort consisting of 24 Danish companies. 12 companies have already been selected.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
As the project is supported by the Danish Industry Foundation, the program is offered free of charge.
However, the participating companies must cover their own travel costs to India and pay a deposit of DKK 5,000, which will be reimbursed upon completion of the program in August 2021.
THE NORDIN PARTNERSHIP NORDIN is a partnership between Asia House, Green Innovation Group, The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) and Innovation Centre Denmark in Bangalore.
The program is supported by the Danish Industry Foundation.